PostgreSQL Professional Certification
The Postgres Plus Professional Certification is the definitive standard for PostgreSQL professionals. This certification assesses database professionals' ability to work in demanding, large-scale production environments, and certifies their proficiency.
Pre-requisites:The Postgres Plus Professional Certification requires competence in the following:
- PostgreSQL System Architecture
- Transactions and Concurrency
- Performance Tuning
- Table Partitioning
- High Availability & Replication
- Connection Pooling
- Procedural Languages
- Add on Utilities - Contrib
As mandatory pre-requisites, candidates to the Professional Certification exam must:
- Complete the Advanced PostgreSQL Administration training course offered by EnterpriseDB. This course presents the minimum knowledge of concepts and skills required to achieve this certification
- Pass the Postgres Plus Associate Certification Exam
Exam: The Certification exam is offered online and may be taken at any time within 1 year from the purchase after completing the pre-requisites.
Cost: $200 USD BUY NOW
You can Purchase the Advanced PostgreSQL Administration training and take the exam at no extra charge. You must then pass this exam within two months of the completion of your training.
*Certification Exam will not be offered complimentary on any trainings purchased during discount offers.